March 16 Update
Updated: Mar 23, 2020
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, Coach Moe has decided to suspend our team tournaments for the remainder of March. We will continue to have practice, please see website calendar or Facebook for scheduled days/times. If needed, we ask only one guardian attend practice with your child. If you or your child is not feeling well, has any cold/flu symptoms, etc. please stay home.
No one will be penalized for missing practice. We will keep you posted for April’s plans.
Reminder to all, please wash your hands often.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.